Quite simply, the best and the brightest
High Liner Foods is built on core values and guiding principles that serve as a compass to guide our decision making, and affect how we do business as an organization. We are customer-focused, innovative and responsible, and we believe our greatest asset is our team of talented and passionate people. We invest in our employees and provide learning and development opportunities to enhance careers at High Liner. Great minds are fed here.
We offer exciting career opportunities in areas that include Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Research and Development, Product Development, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Information Services, Engineering, Customer Service, Sustainability and Procurement.
Respect for people and integrity are pillars of our corporate culture. We work in a friendly, collaborative and team-based environment where you can be challenged and rewarded as we all strive for excellence. If you are talented, driven, and have the vision to lead, your potential for growth at High Liner Foods is unlimited. Join our team and grow with High Liner Foods!
We are Deliciously Simple Seafood.
High Liner Foods is the leading North American processor and marketer of value-added frozen seafood. Our retail branded products are sold throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico under the High Liner, Fisher Boy, Mirabel, Sea Cuisine and C. Wirthy & Co. labels, and are available in most grocery and club stores. We also sell branded products under the High Liner, Icelandic Seafood, FPI, Viking, Mirabel, Samband of Iceland and American Pride Seafood labels to restaurants and institutions, and are a major supplier of private-label, value-added frozen seafood products to North American food retailers and foodservice distributors.
What simply sets us apart:
- We are dedicated to radically simplifying the process of selecting, preparing and enjoying fish and seafood, for our clients, our consumers and everyone we do business with, everyone we partner with and at every point our business touches.
- We are recognized as a global leader in driving best practice improvements in wild fisheries and aquaculture and have achieved 99% of our strategic goal to sustainably source all of our seafood.
- Our worldwide procurement expertise, supported by a state-of-the-art, Internet-based information management system, and coupled with a proficiency in frozen food logistics, all works towards greater efficiency and simplification.
- We have strong relationships with every major supermarket chain, club store and food service distributor in Canada and the U.S.
- Our broad portfolio of recognized, trusted brands is shaped by consumer insights and is complemented by an unwavering dedication to providing excellent service and consistently superior customer satisfaction.
And, of course, flavor. Our innovative, award-winning seafood is at the forefront of the latest culinary trends but is always simple to prepare and enjoy.